Made in the UK.
The New modular Malling- Deluxe 6ft heavy duty Double Rabbit Hutch Rrp £300
This has an extra thick- 9mm floor instead of the normal 4mm.
- It also has a 4mm Ply roof lining under the felt
- Screwed together -not just stapled.
- 16 gauge heavy duty wire instead of the normal 19 gauge
- It also comes with the a nestbox/resting shelf area -exclusive to Dee Millen Rabbit accessories. Bunnies love snoozing on top of this or snuggling up inside on a chilly night.
Hutch hugger and Hutch Snuggler available- see drop down list.
Extra locks fitted as standard -Click here
This Deluxe modular hutch is only available from Dee Millen Rabbit Accessories.
DO NOT GET THIS HUTCH CONFUSED WITH CHEAP COPIES-THIS HUTCH WILL LAST *
- Height: 1300 mm x Depth: 650 mm x Width: 1760
- Foot Print: 1755mm x 600mm
- Width (w/hutch roof overhang): 1800mm x 655mm
- Step up from ground to the first floor: 140mm
- Hutch Legs: 100mm
- Upper-level Internal Height 505mm
- Lower level Internal Height 525mm
Overall combined living area space is a whopping-3456-including ramp area
The RSPCA and RWA recommend a living area of-2'592
Robust 10mm tongue & groove European redwood timber construction
Heavy Duty 9mm floors, Top & Bottom.
- Green mineral felt roof- 4mm ply under felt.
- 16 gauge Prime weld grade wire mesh-Fox proof
- Durable barrel bolt door fastening
Screw together as well as high pressured stapled.
- Manufactured in the UK -
- The Deluxe Malling 6ft hutch is made Just for us.
- This hutch is thoroughly checked before being sent- making sure it arrives to you with pre-drilled pilot holes, panels screwed together not just stapled and the correct amount of screws for you to build it.
- Two storey dwelling providing additional living & recreational space
- Timber ramp provided with side safety rail
- Fixed central wire panel for water bottle to prevent dripping
- Partition nest box area- with resting area above as shown in the product photo's photo.
- Large bedding stop (kick board) to front upstairs level ( stop the rabbits bedding falling from the cage every time the door is opened) with removable panel for easy cleaning
- Integral designed legs ensure the hutch is lifted off the ground to prevent rising damp and allow air circulation to the inside of the hutch
- Treated with animal safe water based preservative
- Extra thick floors for long life.
- Easy to follow photographic assembly instructions
- Supplied in two boxes.
EXTRAS FOR THE Malling DOUBLE HUTCH- please select from the drop down list
Hutch Hugger available for this hutch
Hutch Snuggler for this hutch.
Malling run can be used in conjunction with this hutch to provide additional run area. This can be viewed here.-
The delivery cost for the modular hutch is £10 to zone 1- you can also add the covers for no extra delivery charge- Please choose in the drop down list.
If wanting other items with your hutch- please do these on a second order, or you will go into the next delivery bracket.
Position in a sheltered position out of direct sunlight.
- To prolong the life of the hutch clean regularly and treat between seasons
* If looked after and treated regularly